Each year millions of Americans make gifts in support of charitable purposes of their choice. In today’s environment, these gifts are more important than ever in helping fund the work of charitable entities like (your organization's name). Many have found that time spent considering the best ways to structure their gifts can help them make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning goals as well.
- You will discover ways to make gifts to (your organization's name) you may not have thought possible.
- You will learn how to give in ways that can actually "give back" for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or to help fund educational expenses and other needs.
- You can add meaning to your gift by using it to honor a special friend or loved one.
- You will see how to save money on income, gift and estate taxes and redirect those amounts for use in ways you choose.
- You will enjoy your giving more, knowing you are investing in charitable interests in ways that allow you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
That's what effective gift planning is all about. We trust the information presented here will help you maximize the potential of your resources through preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones while funding the organizations and institutions in which you believe.